Become a member
Joining the Tatton Garden Society offers a range of benefits. Membership is great value at just £45 for joint or £30 for single. If you join now, on our mid-year offer, membership is valid until 31 January 2023!
To join us, please download the PDF version of the Mid-Year Membership Application Form
Benefits of membership
- FREE entry into The Lovell Quinta Arboretum at Swettenham.
- FREE entry into Tatton Gardens.
- Two private tours of Tatton Gardens each year, including the Japanese Garden, guided by Head of Gardens or a deputy
- Reduced car admission at Tatton Park entrances
- £32.50 annual car pass SOLELY for visiting the gardens
- £80 annual car pass for access throughout the park, i.e – allows entrance to the park and free parking in all the car parks.
- 10% discount on purchases at Tatton shops and courses
- 10% discount on plants and seeds at Grasslands Nursery, Free Green Lane Lower Peover, WA16 9QY Tel:01565 723831
- 10% discount on plants and seeds at Plumleys Garden Centre, Plumley Moor Road, Plumley, Knutsford, WA16 9SD. Tel:01565 722315
- 10% discount from Fryers (Blue Diamond Card), Manchester Road, Knutsford on plants and gardening products
- 10% discount off garden & conservatory planters, wall masks, water features, spheres, pebbles & decorative animals at Tatton Pottery, Home Farm, Tatton Park. Advise ringing Jenni Ellman before visiting on 07970 548995 www.tattonpottery.com.
- Visits to gardens of note countrywide, many of which are rarely open to the public; often guided by the owner.
- Six lectures on garden or botanical subjects (during the current pandemic these are available online).
- Society annual plant sale.
- The opportunity to take an active part in visits to and the maintenance and development of The Lovell Quinta Arboretum.
“Benefits of membership include free entry into The Lovell Quinta Arboretum at Swettenham, free entry into Tatton Gardens, private garden tours, reduced car parking fees, discounts at selected garden centres, society plant sale, lectures and more.“